QC Associate I/II (791)
• Perform GMP lot release and in-process testing for flow cytometry and cell biology based test methods and perform data analysis using various software packages.
• Support assay transfer and method validation of multicolor flow cytometry based assays.
• Maintain instrumentation and supporting documentation in a GMP compliant manner.
• Support method validation by executing cross-site validation protocols and providing data to support final reports.
• Assist in the implementation of new assay methodologies and associated instrumentation.
• Participate in cross-functional assay training.
• Demonstrated experience with polychromatic flow cytometry panels and flow cytometry data analysis, aseptic technique, and tissue culture.
• Understanding of immunology and flow cytometry methods.
• Ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work from multiple projects.
• Strong analytical and communication skills as well as sound judgment, with the ability to work effectively with others.
• Computer proficiency as well as strong scientific and organizational skills.
• Experience working in a regulated (GxP) environment.
• Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment.
• BS in a scientific discipline with 1+ years of relevant industrial analytical testing or QC experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
THINK BIG. BE BRAVE. DELIVER.