Solution Engineer - East Coast / Spanish (Remote)
Solution Engineers help customers understand how to get the best out of Jumio’s products. They also provide technical and functional expertise across our suite of online ID and Identity verification, KYC, AML, user authentication and Risk Management solutions to colleagues in sales, product, engineering, account management and marketing.
You’ll be an integral part of our growing sales team, supporting Americas and LATAM (utilizing your Spanish speaking skills), and interacting with a broad and interesting range of internal and external stakeholders.
Increasing pipeline conversion rates, helping to grow revenue and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are just some of the high value outputs from Solution Engineers.
You will play a major role in improving and expanding existing processes such as, pre-sales technical presentations, product testing, integration and customer onboarding. Performance has a direct impact on the overall channel team’s effectiveness. Ultimately it’s about helping to drive Jumio’s continued growth and success while growing your own career.
- Consulting with prospective clients by asking investigative questions to understand the intended use-case and propose recommendation(s) on how best to implement Jumio’s solution to meet their requirements
- Creating and leading customer facing technical presentations
- Actively aiding in the completion of solution presentations, RFPs and RFIs
- Manage the on boarding of customers to Jumio from kick-off meeting with business and project teams to Go Live
- Providing technical and functional subject matter expertise to our external customers as well as Jumio Account Executive and Account Management team
- Working closely with Product Management, Marketing, and other Jumio business units to maintain and improve the technical and functional knowledge of existing and new product features
- Creating and delivering customized demos on different platforms (web, iOS, Android)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven professional experience of SaaS Enterprise level experience in Technical Pre-sales, Technical Implementation Management or Technical Consulting role, including exposure to complex environments
- Strong customer facing experience, used to interacting with all levels and departments across enterprise customers
- Strong presentation and customer facing skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In depth technical knowledge, including web and mobile programming or scripting languages (including, but not limited to Java, Objective C, .NET, Swift, XML, PHP), computer operating systems (Unix, Windows), mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Comfortable in a rapid growth environment with high degrees of autonomy and ambiguity - used to navigating the challenges and opportunities in a start-up or scale-up business
- Spanish is required
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market and the competitive landscape focused on SaaS primarily in identity and access management (IAM) domain and/or Security.
- Knowledge of user digital onboarding, payment and/or risk management systems
- Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management solutions, SSO, OAuth/OIDC, SAML, Encryption, PKI
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Degree education in a relevant field e.g. Computer Science, Engineering
- A ‘Customer Success’ mentality, able to make using Jumio’s products as painless and positive as possible for customers - leading to increasing volumes of transactions
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
We encourage all Jumios to identify new ways of capturing and delivering value. Some of the established measures of success include:
- Support Account Executives and Account Management to secure booked revenue from new and existing Customers
- Managing and documenting activities from initial customer engagement to Go Live
- Maintaining a low average of implementation’s time to go live
- Solution Engineers gain a lot of customer facing skills in the pre-sales and implementation capacities as well as developing their technical capabilities through training and coaching
- The company is expanding rapidly, providing opportunities for career progression to senior positions as the team expands
Palo Alto is Jumio’s corporate HQ so has a wide range of roles and big personalities in place. It’s all Head Office functions plus a strong Sales and Marketing contingent. It’s where decisions get made and stuff gets done. No-one takes themselves too seriously and there’s an active social side. In a recent culture survey these attributes were rated particularly highly in Jumios’ Palo Alto office. This role will be remote based on the East Coast.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.