Senior Product Manager, ID Proofing
At Jumio, you will work for the market leader in online identity verification that is helping to make the digital world a safer place for everyone. As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the roadmap for Jumio’s user onboarding platform. You will closely work with the customers, partners, business development, legal and engineering teams to identify the risk and fraud capabilities on the platform to enable end to end orchestration of our customer’s end user journey and help expand the state of the art in this exciting domain.
The KYX Platform Senior PM is responsible for building an essential component of a unified platform that adapts to the unique needs and risks of organizations. The Jumio KYX Platform lets modern enterprises easily verify user identities for onboarding, safeguard existing accounts and mitigate financial crime risk. You’ll own an important strategic piece of the Jumio KYX Platform strategy.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define product roadmap and functional requirements
- Provide vision and direction to the cross-functional development team and stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with engineering and product design teams to integrate new risk, fraud and AML checks
- Create and maintain a product backlog according to business case and company strategy
- Translate business requirements and product initiatives into epics and user stories.
- Ensure that agile teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and why (business case)
- Monitor product development progress on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the user experience team to deliver world class experience to Jumio customers
- Closely follow the industry trends and best practices to refine product direction as necessary
- Effectively communicate product updates with the stakeholders all over the globe
Experience and Qualifications:
- 8+ years professional experience that includes 2 or more years as a Product Manager/Product Owner in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of the risk, fraud and AML checks for the user onboarding use cases
- High level understanding of machine learning concepts
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and spoken/written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for business
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Expertise in KYC/AML, Identity Verification and Fraud Prevention
- Prior experience with established vendors in the above domains
- Contribution in creating requirements documents for new products / features
- Take responsibility for the organizational rollout of a new feature or product by working closely with Sales, Marketing and Support to create the necessary internal and external training material
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and statuses.