Senior Product Manager, Identity Graph
This new position will be helping to transform Jumio from a B2B to a B2B and B2C business as we move from an ID centric to a consumer centric view. You’ll have end to end ownership of Jumio’s Identity Graph and accountability for establishing data linkages and driving insights from a host of data assets. This is a truly global role with the ability to make a major impact on Jumio’s growth and strategic direction.
- Full ownership of Jumio’s Identity Graph and other data assets
- Expansion of Jumio’s network consortium
- Track and manage the effectiveness of the linkages and identity graph
- Product roll-out to pilot customers
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis to drive proactive planning and identifying actionable insights
- Active involvement in go to market initiatives
- Providing thought leadership and analysing industry trends
- Collaborating across internal stakeholders and groups including Product, Engineering, Finance, Sales, Operations and Customer success
- Design and delivery of engaging training on product features and functionality
- Ownership of business cases for core capabilities and initiatives and part of our product roadmap
Experience and Qualifications
- Significant professional experience in a product leadership role within an agile environment
- Hands-on experience and ability with graph analysis and visualization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - great at collaborating internally and externally, with well-honed influence and persuasion skills
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to adapt to new tools and processes
- Proven enthusiasm and curiosity for new trends and developments in online business and services
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for mind-set as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
@Work (this role can be based out of London, Vienna or Remote)
Jumios London office is based in Shoreditch, an easy walk from Old St, Liverpool St or Moorgate. It’s the leading global sales office at Jumio and has several people from other head office functions, it’s growing rapidly. It’s a friendly and social culture with the obligatory food, pool, darts and office dog (when we’re lucky). In a recent culture survey these attributes were rated particularly highly in Jumios London office.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.