Are you looking to join a fast-growing global company, work on distributed, large scale transaction and reporting systems solving problems to fight financial crime?
Do you want to work fully remote, be part of a culture that values independent thinking, collaboration and diversity?
We are looking for Software Engineers with experience building large scale, distributed, and service-oriented architectures.
Our Tech stack consists of Java, Spring MVC, Boot, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Hadoop and Cassandra amongst others and you will be keen to build solutions around this.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Java and Spring framework
- You will have strong opinions on microservice architectures, able to suggest patterns and principles to improve the design.
- Solid understanding of NoSQL database modelling and design
- Experience with building containerized applications on cloud infrastructures such as AWS
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes//
- Experience working with large scale data processing using Hadoop stack
- Understanding of messaging systems and data pipelines such as RabbitMQ and Kafka//
- Scaling knowledge of Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Neo4j, HDFS
- Worked in a financial services context related to risk management
We organize through tribes, chapters and squads and you will be keen to join an organisation that is agile at its core, using our agility to automate and optimise efficiency into the business.This role plays a key role within the Transaction Monitoring team which is based out of California but the role can be based remotely anywhere in the US - or out of our AI Lab in Montreal.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification, transaction monitoring and fraud detection. We are the largest and fastest-growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others. Our team of over 500 are building solutions that help customers fight fraud at scale and we are looking for people who have a passion for solving challenges that make a significant impact on customers.
Having acquired Beam Solutions in Sep 2020, we have now brought our AI and ML expertise into AML for financial, retail and gaming and with significant demand need to grow our engineering team.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and statuses.