Sourcing Specialist responsibilities will include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
Example Responsibilities :
- Source top talents for Jumio using a variety of creative techniques and seek new ways to attract talent.
- Partner with Recruiter and hiring manager to understand agreements regarding overall expectations, time frames, candidate pool quality and quantity and frequency of updates.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the Jumio’s message through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop an innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
Experience and Qualifications :
- 3 - 5 years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- A creative, solutions-driven approach
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
Key Characteristics and Attitudes :
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
Jumio Values :
IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Our newest office, Jumio is next to Walmart Labs in Helios Business Park and growing fast. A hub of technical excellence with Machine Learning enablement at its core the engineers and team are committed to learning and innovation. They set the bar high. In a recent culture survey these attributes were rated particularly highly in Jumios’ Indian offices.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Equal Opportunities :
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.