Senior Product Owner - Web
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID Verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the end-to-end identity verification space. With a global footprint, we have clients across a range of industries including Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, and with offices around the globe, Jumio has been the recipient of numerous awards for innovation from leading industry associations.
Are you ready for a career where you can really make a difference, be constantly challenged, and work in an environment that offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with a strong international team where each and every member’s opinion matters.
- Be part of a social and team-oriented culture where you can also enjoy lunchtime BBQs and foosball matches with your colleagues.
- Have flexible working hours (including home office), personal and professional learning and development opportunities, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Discounted gym membership, massages, snacks, fruits and beverages, and much more.
Responsibilities of this role
- As the Senior Product Owner working with the Web Team you’ll have the goal of increasing conversion rates by continually improving the Web Client user experience - including both iFrame and standalone versions. This is the main way that we collect user credentials (e.g. Passports and Selfies) from our customers’ end-users.
- Translate business requirements and product initiatives into epics and user stories.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Establish a clear understanding of the business value within the team
- Close collaboration with all members of the cross-functional team, especially Engineering and Machine Learning
- Work closely with Product Managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and companies strategy
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements
- Partners with Data Analysts to report product capabilities / performance and decision are made based on data
- Oversees product progress at each iteration
- Keep up to date with agile best practices and new trends
- Effectively communicating directly with stakeholders all over the globe
Skills and Experience for this role
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles. Experience (Certification) with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or a similar framework is an advantage.
- Experience in state-of-the-art Web Technologies is an advantage
- Technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Understanding of Machine Learning and AI patterns
- Data-driven attitude
- Ability to work in an international context
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English
We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) according to the collective bargaining agreement with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.