Support Engineer (Jumio Technical Support)
You should be proactive, high-energy, motivated, an excellent communicator, confident and detail-oriented. You have a commitment to excellence and a desire to delight customers. You have a proven track record with solving problems and know the importance of getting the details right.
- Take ownership of common customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Oversee and manage open support tickets to ensure ongoing customer communication.
- Follows standardized procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the Second Level Support team.
- Help in resolving escalated customer complaints.
- Develop customer relationships through professional interactions.
- Actively contribute to both Jumio’s internal and external (customer) knowledge base.
The one who has knowledge about Mobile applications like Android and iOS. Who knows the basics about Http methods like GET, POST, REST etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Two (2) years experience in a technical support role preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. (other languages a plus)
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong analytical/QA mindset.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies (Android / iOS)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, quality and conceptual skills.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural and geographically diverse organization.
- Available for standby hours when required.
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountable, Leading Innovation