HR Analyst 2
@Work: Barranquilla, Colombia. / MUST HAVE: HIGH ENGLISH LEVEL (verbal/written)
We are looking for a HR Analyst for our team, in the BARRANQUILLA Site. Professional in Psychology with 2 years + of related experience in all human resources processes. Capable of managing the staff of the organization, in order to maintain the best talent within it, through the recruitment of the required vacancies, and everything related to processes in the area (payments, disabilities, absences, calls of attention, benefits, engagement etc). Availability to work shifts between 6am to 10pm.
- Psychologist Degree.
- Recruitment & Interview Process.
- Participation and support in the process of Internal Jop Postings within the organization.
- Keeping selection processes databases updated.
- Support in the engagement activities that the area stipulates for the employees of the organization.
- Support in training activities given to different departments.
- Realization of Skip Sessions 1:1 with employees.
- Support processes throughout the area of human management to achieve compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Initiative (Proactivity)
- Goal Orientation
- Team Work
- Assertive Communication
- Knowledge of the Environment
- Relationship Building
- English language Proficiency
- Strategic Thinking
- Planning of the Activities
- Conflict Management
Company: Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Equal Opportunities: Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and new colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and statuses.