Account Manager, EMEA
The Account Manager / EMEA, located in Jumio’s Shoreditch office, will lead the overall long term strategy and relationship within the assigned account portfolio. The Account Manager is responsible for achieving financial targets and growth for the accounts assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the business acumen to identify business opportunities, build client relationships and demonstrate the desire to negotiate and win deals.
- Work with their manager to define account strategies and identify opportunities to drive business expansion
- Interact with clients to ensure customer satisfaction by taking a consultative approach
- Develop and execute against account plan, meet and exceed targets
- Articulate compelling value propositions about Jumio’s services
- Work cross functionally with Solution Engineering, Marketing and Finance to maximize account growth
- Draft business reports
Experience and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, team oriented and self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve account plan and contribute to the goals of the organization
- Proven account management experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, ambitious, determined and results oriented mind set
- Experience in FSI and gaming markets for Security and Compliance is preferred
Key Characteristics and Attitude
Jumio’s London office is based near Shoreditch within easy access of Moorgate and Old Street tube stations. It’s a vibrant environment with a mix of Account Executive, Solution Engineer, Product, Legal, Security and People and Culture team members. With regular socials, free snacks, pool, darts and Dexter the office dog it’s a driven but fun culture.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.