Senior Product Owner
Are you ready for a career where you can really make a difference, be constantly challenged, and work in an environment that offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with a strong international team where each and every member’s opinion matters.
- Be part of a social and team-oriented culture where you can also enjoy lunchtime BBQs and foosball matches with your colleagues.
- Have flexible working hours (including home office), personal and professional learning and development opportunities, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Discounted gym membership, massages, snacks, fruits and beverages, and much more.
Example Responsibilities of this role
- Serve as Senior Product Owner in the Automation Tribe to drive Jumio´s automation efforts to the next level.
- Translate business requirements and product initiatives into epics and user stories.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure that agile teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and why (business value)
- Close collaboration with all members of the cross-functional team, especially Engineering and Machine Learning
- Work closely with Product Managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and companies strategy
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements
- Partners with Data Analysts to report product capabilities / performance and decision are made based on data
- Oversees product progress at each iteration
- Keep up to date with agile best practices and new trends
- Effectively communicating directly with stakeholders all over the globe
Skills and Experience for this role
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles. Experience (Certification) with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or a similar framework is an advantage.
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Understanding of Machine Learning and AI patterns
- Data-driven attitude
- Ability to work in an international context
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English
- Experience in Identity Verification is an advantage
Equal Opportunities: Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.
We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 60,000€ gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.