WFM & BI Analyst
Workforce Management & BI Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact centre operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial.
This position may requires evening and weekend availability as business needs arise.
- Must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
- Provide real-time monitoring and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Shift planning while accounting for various demographics of the working employees & Intraday Management so as to cover up sudden spikes in volumes caused by different factors (power outages, new marketing campaign, act of nature etc).
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates. create short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis - Scheduling considering the factors like AHT, SLA, volumes, shrinkage etc.
- Business Continuity Planning or Disaster Recovery Planning caused by strikes, IT System failures or anything that can clearly hamper the production.
- Time Keeping and Attendance.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
- Relevant working experience (6-8 years) in WFM.
- Knowledge of any industry based WFM Tool will be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of MS Power BI, Tableau, SQL etc will be an additional advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel/Advanced Excel.
- Excellent communication in English, written and verbal.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Quick learner
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail