Role Title: IT Support Engineer
Reporting to: Asst Manager of Operations IT
Location: Jaipur, India
Role Purpose: Providing technical support to Internal customers to fix issues in 24 X 7 Mixed WFH and WFO environments. Maintenance of different range of Network and server hardware, Inventory Management and escalation of issues.
Role Value: 1) Maintain running services 2) Support / Troubleshoot Technical issues.
- Responding to technical support over call, Mail and individual from end users of computers and software applications
- Setting up and installing new computers, networks and software
- Setting up user accounts and profiles on the network
- Installing updates, known as patches, to software applications
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications such as Microsoft Office
- Diagnosing and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults
- Maintaining inventories of hardware and software
- Managing backups of servers, in case of data loss
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Monitoring of different Network and server services
- Providing technical support into 24 X 7 environments into different shifts.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience of at least 4 years in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Good knowledge of Windows , Linux & Network environments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dealing with ISP - Tracking SLA & Escalation of issues
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Cisco Firewall, Switches and Routers
- AWS, Google Cloud Services
- Monitoring tools
- Atlassian Suite : JIRA, Confluence
- Windows Server
Minimum resolution time
Maximum availability of services
Pro-Active approach towards issue
This role will lead Jumio IT’s giving standard support to internal customers. With Jumio growing and expanding into new markets an experienced support Engineer is needed to follow PCI and ISO standards and ensure Service stability, maintenance and world class support to end users.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.