Account Manager, APAC
The Enterprise Account Manager / APAC will lead the overall long term strategy and relationship within the assigned account portfolio. The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for achieving financial targets and growth for the accounts assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the business acumen to identify business opportunities, build client relationships and demonstrate the desire to negotiate and win deals.
- Work with their manager to define account strategies and identify opportunities to drive business expansion
- Interact with clients to ensure customer satisfaction by taking a consultative approach
- Develop and execute against account plan, meet and exceed targets
- Articulate compelling value propositions about Jumio’s services
- Work cross functionally with Solution Engineering, Marketing and Finance to maximize account growth
- Draft business reports
Experience and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, team oriented and self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve account plan and contribute to the goals of the organization
- 5 years relevant experience in Account Management, Customer Success and/or Sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, ambitious, determined and results oriented mind set
- Experience in FSI and gaming markets for Security and Compliance is preferred
- Fluency in English is crucial, additional knowledge of Mandarin or Bahasa Melayu would be beneficial
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
Performance will be measured against quota attainment, percentage of cross-sell and up-sell as well as overall customer satisfaction score.
We work in a hyper growth environment and provide the on-going training and 1:1 coaching to ensure the Account Manager is successful.
Jumio Singapore office is located at Centennial Tower. It is the APAC headquarters comprising a small team of energetic, motivated staff members across sales, consulting, marketing functions. It is a friendly, social culture where everyone comes together to celebrate each other’s success and provide support in resolving challenges.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and statuses.