Regional Sales Manager - Middle East
As Regional Sales Manager you will be the first individual contributor in the region, with the opportunity to grow the role and function with success. You will be responsible for identifying and progressing opportunities, managing the sales cycle, and negotiating successful contracts in order to commence long term partnerships with new customers. Helping them to eliminate identity fraud and making the digital world a safer place.
Growing Jumio’s pipeline, revenue and market share in a rapidly expanding domain is fundamental to Jumio’s continued success. The Regional Sales Manager for META is at the heart of the company’s global expansion, directly impacting revenue, profitability and EBITDA. New customers and new revenue streams increase the value of the business and the impact we make on improving the world of online identity verification.
- Delivering against agreed new business sales targets, revenue and new logo customer acquisition
- Selling into companies across a number of industries including Financial Services, Mobility, Sharing Economy, Gaming and more
- Identification and development of opportunities with successful pipeline and process management through to deal completion
- Market mapping and researching prospects and their business needs and drivers - building relationships across target customers
- Networking and event attendance and management
- Compelling articulation of Jumio’s offerings and competitive products, pricing and proposal models
- Closing deals resulting in the taking of market share from competitors
- Developing contacts through calls, emails, meetings and conferences
- Asking great questions to obtain detailed information to deliver effective solution presentations to prospects
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities for purposes of maintaining and further developing the Jumio’s sales pipeline
- Developing lasting, positive and productive relationships with Jumio’s clients - securing referrals and testimonials that lead to new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in pre-sales, marketing and account management to provide outstanding customer experience
Experience and Qualifications:
- A track record of building relationships across Enterprise Accounts at the C-Level - achieving sales quotas of $1.5-2M+ per year
- Proven professional experience selling value-add SaaS solutions to new logo customers
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate value to customers through written and verbal communication
- Prospecting skills and experience of prioritizing potential clients
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Forecasting and financial planning and strategy skills
- Proficiency in CRM - SFDC preferable
- Experience opening new geographic markets - especially META
- Familiar working with channel partners to drive sales - this is a direct sales role but can expect c10% of time to focus on working with channel partners
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Established network of contacts in relevant industries and enterprise customers
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market
- Competitor product awareness and insight
- Degree educated is preferred, not essential
- Proven experience managing deal sizes ranging from $30,000 to $1M+
- Comfortable with sales cycles of between 3-9 months
- Experience with reseller / system integration channels in cyber security solutions / identity management solutions is advantageous
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
Pipeline growth, forecast accuracy and booked revenue are the type of clear and consistent metrics that define success in this position. Conversion ratios throughout the pipeline are also important, along with the growth of networks and contacts within Salesforce.
Key Characteristics and Attitudes
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountable, Leading Innovation
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.