As a Data Analyst at Jumio, you will work closely with an international and diverse team of passionate professionals with a strong engineering culture.
- Have you worked in statistical analysis?
- Can you write SQL queries? Can you leverage pandas?
- Can you design and build efficient dashboards?
- Are you passionate about learning new things and using what you have learnt?
If you replied positively to these questions, you will enjoy what this position has to offer.
Some examples of your daily responsibilities:
- Retrieving data from our proprietary data stores
- Building ETL pipelines to support your analyses
- Designing dashboards, graphs, and other suitable material to convincingly present your findings to engineers, product managers, executives
Your team delivers the components at the heart of Jumio AI-powered ID and identity verification: speed, high conversion, precise fraud detection, and high reliability are the hallmarks of our product. The performance of your team depends on your data-driven inputs.
We love strong academic experience and there's plenty of PhDs in the team today but for this position we can only consider candidates with proven professional experience in a commercial environment.
We offer an annual competitive full time salary based on qualifications and experience, plus we offer a success sharing plan for all employees as well as an extensive benefits package and perks.