Global Product Support Engineer
The Global Product Support Engineer is responsible for supporting Jumio’s enterprise customers. The individual will be an experienced, driven Technical Support professional looking to join our Global Technical Support team. This is an essential role handling customer escalations and proposing solutions - you are the overall subject matter expert on Jumio’s solutions with customers and trusted internal stakeholders across the organization.
You should be proactive, high-energy, motivated, an excellent communicator, confident and detail-oriented. You have a commitment to excellence and a desire to delight customers. You have a proven track record with solving problems and know the importance of getting the details right.
- You will play a key role with supporting Customer Success, Engineering, Product, Sales, and Account Management teams – handling internal questions, providing product education and training, as well as engaging with customers
- Perform effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases ranging from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical knowledge
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems experienced by Jumio customers; including reproducing them and ultimately trying to respond to customers with a solution
- Manage technical issues to completion; involves periodically working standby hours, if necessary
- Perform technical certifications of customer integrations before launch.
- Work inside the cross-functional agile teams, closely cooperating with developers, operations, product owners and other key stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to both Jumio’s internal and external (customer) Knowledge Base, produce technical documentation, incident reports, and release notifications.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in a Technical Support role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical communication skills for business audience / Able to provide clear technical explanations
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong analytical/QA mindset
- Proactive and can think further than the solution appears to require, ability to identify key areas for improvement in workflows and efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, quality and conceptual skills
- Team player that is able to also individually perform and has a vested interest in continuous personal development
- Enjoy working in a multicultural and geographically diverse organization
- Experience in Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence and Salesforce a plus
- Available for standby hours when required.
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.