Global VP of Channels
Leading global strategy and development of channel sales for Jumio, this position drives pipeline, revenue and market share growth. Owning and growing the channel team and network globally, cultivating existing partnerships, identifying and engaging new alliances and driving revenue across multiple industries are all key aspects of this high-profile role.
The Global VP of Channels is responsible for setting the strategy and executing the plan for channel growth at Jumio. The candidate will be expected to align channel focused resources to meet the overall corporate strategy and ensure appropriate partner coverage to deliver against revenue growth targets. As an experienced global executive, you will possess exceptional strategic planning, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Identify, recruit and grow a global partner network to successfully achieve defined pipeline and revenue targets
- Represent Jumio at industry events, analyst events and public speaking opportunities such as partner events, conferences etc.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with existing partner accounts to expand revenue streams.
- Develop and grow the global channel sales team with a collaborative and inclusive leadership style
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Ensure enablement programs are delivered and effective for the channel.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Create interlock between partners and the direct sales team to maximize sales success, ensuring positive outcomes for all parties
- Sell through and with partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Manage reporting, analytics and insight on performance. Provide timely and quality reports to management and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, pre-sales and account management to ensure a coherent approach and solutions are delivered to customers through partners - to the same standard as direct channels
Experience and Qualifications:
- Substantial global professional channel/direct sales experience selling software solutions and growing revenue streams.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of global System Integrators like TCS, WiPro, EY, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, Accenture, etc.
- Experience with alliance partners such as Microsoft, ServiceNow, Salesforce etc.
- Experience with second tier Boutique specialists
- Experience with Technical integration partners within key verticals (Finance, Healthcare, Gaming, Shared Economy)
- Experience with global VARs / OEM channels in cyber security solutions / identity management solutions is advantageous.
- Previous global channel experience with a track record of overachieving revenue targets across different industries.
- Proven ability to build partner network at Enterprise level, with partners delivering multi-million revenue
- Proven negotiation, financial planning and strategy skills.
- Excellent presentation, delegation and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and be a team player.
- Proficiency in CRM. SFDC preferable.
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience within the consumer credit industry
- Established network of contacts in regional enterprise customers
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market
- Competitor product awareness and insight
- Proven experience supporting channel partners delivering deal sizes ranging from <$100k to >$5M+
- Comfortable with sales cycles of between 3-9 months
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
Pipeline, Revenue, Forecast Accuracy, Partner Events and Sales are all important measures for this key commercial position. We also encourage everyone at Jumio to identify and implement new ways of measuring value and impact - for example, increasing average deal size and reducing average sales cycles are both valuable contributions this role can make.
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues of all backgrounds and of all statuses.