As a Data Engineer at Jumio, you will work closely with an international and diverse team of passionate professionals with a strong engineering culture.
- Have you built real-time data pipelines?
- Are you well-versed with cloud environments?
- Are you familiar with data privacy by design?
- Are you passionate about learning new things and using what you have learnt?
If you replied positively to these questions, you will enjoy what this position has to offer.
Some examples of your daily responsibilities:
- Building real-time data transformation pipelines
- Designing efficient offline data cleaning frameworks
- Building online model monitoring and data selection pipelines
How do you and your team make a difference?
Your team delivers the components at the heart of Jumio AI-powered ID and identity verification: speed, high conversion, precise fraud detection, and high reliability are the hallmarks of our product. You increase everyone’s productivity through improved data access.
We love strong academic experience and there's plenty of PhDs in the team today but for this position we can only consider candidates with proven professional experience in a commercial environment.
We offer an annual competitive full time salary based on qualifications and experience, plus we offer a success sharing plan for all employees as well as an extensive benefits package and perks.