Role Purpose: Account Managers (AM) are at the heart of our incredible growth story assisting the customers to help derive increased business value and thereby making a real difference to their business. As an AM, you will be responsible for our rapidly growing SMB customer segment wherein the focus apart from retention will predominantly be on growing the account exponentially by acting as a trusted strategic advisor. Based out of our Bangalore office, you will be responsible for customer onboarding, ongoing support, adoption, and growth for the assigned set of accounts.
Role Value: You as an AM will own the overall relationship and ensure a mutually rewarding and unceasing relationship for both the customer and Jumio. This is highly instrumental in long-term growth and success for all those involved whilst making the digital world a safer place for everyone.
Shift hours: USA shift
Representing Jumio with the customer at the epicenter, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customer success through successful onboarding, proactive support, and increased adoption
- Working with the cross-functional team at Jumio, continuously seek opportunities to expand Jumio’s footprint within the account
- Strategizing account plans in discussion with AM Leadership team and execute meticulously using a judicious mix of High Touch, Low Touch, and Tech Touch means
- Managing accounts across the set of industries, consistently meet and exceed targets for customer retention and growth
- Handling the accounts end-to-end including negotiation on new opportunities through closure
- Program managing account escalations
- Securing referrals and testimonials by building trust within the customer organization
- Maintaining timely updates and data hygiene in our CRM system
- Work in the customer time zone.
Experience and Qualifications
- A proven track record of having worked with ‘C’ suite in customer organizations across sizes and earned the trust as a strategic advisor
- 3+ years of B2B direct selling and/ or CSM (Account Management) experience in a fast-paced environment ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and growth
- Storytelling ability to identify and sell into new use cases
- Strong prospecting, value proposition articulation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Track record of meticulous planning and relentless time-bound execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Prior exposure to managing SaaS or Recurring Revenue related offerings from leading organizations
- Knowledge of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) environments and the solutions offered in this space
- Postgraduate degree in Business Administration
- Proficiency in CRM - preferably SFDC additional (non-essential) experience and qualifications
Key Characteristics and Attitudes
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumio's in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountable, Leading Innovation
Our newest office, Jumio, is next to Walmart Labs in Helios Business Park and growing fast. A hub of technical excellence with Machine Learning enablement at its core the engineers and team are committed to learning and innovation. They set the bar high. In a recent culture survey, these attributes were rated particularly highly in Jumios’ Indian offices.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest-growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and statuses.