Application Support Analyst
Established in Britain by Tom Joule more than three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Joules have another fantastic and exciting new opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join our established and growing, existing IT team based in our Corby Distribution Centre
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Application Support Team Leader, you can expect to work on our Microsoft Dynamics AX, Red Prairie, Biztalk and other retail transactional systems troubleshooting user issues and resolving issues within the system and with the interfaces between systems.
- Provide application support for Internal Staff, Stores, Show Staff and field staff whilst working with 3rd Party Software Suppliers on incident resolution.
- Conduct checks daily to ensure the smooth running of the systems which enable our sales processes in all channels to serve the customer, as well as identifying recurring issues and suggesting improvements by establishing root cause.
- Record all details of incident, task, request, change and problem management in service desk.
- Identify and define priorities that can be applied to applications systems issues so that all parties involved can direct their activities appropriately.
- When new applications are implemented, work with the Project teams to ensure they can be supported and managed in an effective way by Application Support.
- Develop test cases and scripts when new solutions and projects are implemented to ensure that solutions are tested in a failure as well as successful situation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business application support techniques and methodologies including documentation that support issue resolution and detail root cause analysis to aid in prevention of recurring issues.
- Support the Application Support Team Leader in developing a strategy for delivering new applications to Joules that supports the company objectives.
The following skills are necessary:
- Technical knowledge and understanding of supporting OMS and/or ERP software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience supporting integration software or middleware systems
The following skills are desirable:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Knowledge Red Prairie (JDA Despatcher WMS).
- Knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL or T-SQL).
- Previous experience with multichannel disciplines from a system perspective.
- Foundation or higher ITIL certification.
What we offer
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays).
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- 50% clothing employee discount, plus Annual Clothing Allowance .
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply’.