Production Coordinator (Ecommerce & Marketing)
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Studio & Production team as a Production Coordinator where you will provide a full spectrum of operational services to closely support the production managers and studio teams in the delivery of content
As Production Coordinator you will:
- Monitor and identify potential issues with the logistics pipeline, recommending effective solutions where there is a risk of a products speed to market
- Act as key point of contact for requests or on-going queries regarding products on pre-orders and that they are effectively resolved
- Complete data administration tasks, including import and export data extracts relevant to samples
- Coordinate work in progress data, ensuring wider teams have full visibility on the status of product passing through the studio cycle
- Respond to quality assurance issues set out by production managers
- Provide clear visibility of the status and location of all samples under the care of the studio and production teams
- Oversee receipt of styled flat and relevant location briefs from vision delivery team, coordinating sample availability for all relevant shoot activity, reporting all issues to production managers and agree on appropriate action to be taken
- Attend location productions for campaign/marketing briefs for owned division when required
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge from both inhouse and/or agency studio experience
- Good understanding of industry practice in high volume/creative environment
- Good analytical skills
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise responses changing situations and make informed decisions and recommendations
- Working collaboratively with creative functions
- Knowledge of studio, production and creative disciplines
- Understanding of working safely in a production environment and knowledge of studio etiquette
- Mac literate, with advance Microsoft Excel and Word Skills
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Studio & Production Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.