Give your career a breath of fresh (countryside) air.
For the colourful and carefree who make the most out of life, Joules is the British country lifestyle brand that encourages all of life’s adventures.
At Joules, we design clothing, accessories and homeware for all the family. Alongside a whole lot more. We are inspired by nature. We have fun. And we care.
It’s been quite a journey from when we started way back in 1989. And thanks to staying true to our roots, and a team that is always wanting to do better, we’re pleased that the adventure is as exciting as ever. We think it’s your time to join in the fun.
BUSINESS ANALYST – HYBRID WORKING
The role of Business Analyst sits in our skilled IT department where you will ensure projects are delivered successfully, by applying strong analytical skills using technical expertise and collaborating with stakeholders and technical teams to ensure the design of project deliverables meets the project goals and objectives.
Day to day as a Business Analyst;
- Apply business systems knowledge and analytical skills when working to solve complex problems
- Creation of business requirements, scenarios, gap analysis, stories, acceptance criteria, story maps, solution design, and process maps.
- Ensure the business requirements, stories, and solution design are appropriate to meet the project budget, goals, and objectives.
- Build requirements that support ongoing business strategy and reduce complexity
- Ensure business processes delivered with projects are effective for the resource available within the business.
- Work with Product/Project and Programme managers to create, maintain and prioritise development backlogs.
- Collaborate with other Analysts to ensure the design of all concurrent projects and changes are compatible.
- Guide the development team through the delivery of projects by ensuring goals, objectives, requirement details, and acceptance criteria
- Participate in technical discussions with the development team; guiding and challenging the technical designs and estimations
- Create and manage a strong relationship with business, technical, and 3rd party teams
- Ensure the functionality developed is fit for purpose by collaborating with test teams and business stakeholders to create test scenarios/User Acceptance Testing
- Review and analyse reported issues.
- Ensure the business and support teams understand the systems and processes delivered through effective hand over and documentation
- Assist the Business Solutions Architect with analysis of projects in the Discovery and Pipeline phases where needed.
- Analyse production issues to find appropriate solutions in conjunction with the support teams.
What we are looking for:-
- Passionate and pro-active approach to self-improvement on both a personal and technical level.
- High level of emotional intelligence allowing effective collaboration & communication with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Curious and perceptive, paying strong attention to detail and challenging the status-quo.
- Advocate for process change within the business with the ability to proactively identifies areas for improvement
- Resilient and driven
- Strong commercial awareness and an ability to apply it to shape successful outcomes.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment to manage deliverables on multiple projects where priorities and timelines can shift
- Strong agile capabilities
- Experience in an Agile Business Analyst role delivering multi-channel projects. Robust and in-depth analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (internal and external), verbally and written, with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Experience in issue support and management
- Good understanding of data associated with E2E multi-channel processes.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (internal and external), verbally and written, with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Experience working with cross-functional development teams within an Agile software delivery environment (Scrum or sAfe).
What you’ll get from us:
- 50% Staff discount
- Clothing Allowance
- Extended holiday (including Family and Volunteering leave)
- Flexible working
- A bold and vibrant place to work with bold and vibrant people
There’s plenty more on offer, but let’s get the ball rolling first – send us your CV.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. EVERYONE is welcome, EVERYONE is included, EVERYONE is free to bring their true self to work in a safe space where we can set each other up for success.