The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Buying team as a Trainee Buyer where you will assist the Buying Team focusing on Menswear to create commercially successful product ranges – in line with brand identity
As a Trainee Buyer, you will:
- Support the Buying Team with all administrative tasks
- Update and maintain product data on Product Lifecycle Management system
- Support on critical path management/meetings
- Sample management - chasing, logging, labelling, filing
- Develop a good understanding of the customer and the product
- Support with approvals of samples, colour/print and fabric
- Work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Provide input to product cataloging and marketing
- Support the Assistant Buyers with range development
What we are looking for:
- Work experience or relevant degree in buying within fashion/retail would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to work in a timely manner, prioritize tasks and communicate to the department
- Ability to problem solve
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of work/data input
- Enthusiasm for the Buying role and determination even when faced with setbacks
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Buyers are some of the best in the business because they gain invaluable experience liaising widely with suppliers and manufacturers – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’