Senior Partnerships Coordinator
Give your career a breath of fresh (countryside) air.
For the colourful and carefree who make the most out of life, Joules is the British country lifestyle brand that encourages all of life’s adventures.
At Joules, we design clothing, accessories and homeware for all the family. Alongside a whole lot more. We are inspired by nature. We have fun. And we care.
It’s been quite a journey from when we started way back in 1989. And thanks to staying true to our roots, and a team that is always wanting to do better, we’re pleased that the adventure is as exciting as ever. We think it’s your time to join in the fun.
SENIOR PARTNERSHIPS COORDINATOR – HYBRID WORKING
The role of Senior Partnerships Coordinator sits in our remarkable Wholesale department where you will own the day to day processes between Joules and key ‘digital first’ accounts to drive sales optimisation (e.g. availability), existing process improvement and scoping/delivering new operating models.
Day to day as a Senior Partnerships Coordinator:
- Accountable for operationally managing selected key accounts through to order book conversion
- Maximising sales opportunities through forecast management and driving additional opportunity buys in season based on customer needs
- Identify key focus areas to drive process improvement and profitability for key accounts
- Responsible for working with accounts and internal stakeholders to discover and implement new fulfilment models e.g. dropship
- Working with accounts and internal stakeholders to discover and implement improved ways of working e.g. EDI and API automation
- Use reporting to analyse weekly performance and identify opportunities/areas of concern
- Build strong relationships with key account teams plus key Joules departments e.g. Sales & Trading to deliver a joined up customer experience
- Work effectively alongside wholesale coordinator/administrators as required to support workload and share innovation/best practice
- Strong understanding of operational processes from order placing to fulfilment
- Responsible for providing reporting required by the business on performance and conversion
- Work closely with our 3PL; Clipper Logistics and wider logistics teams to ensure pick, pack & deliver processes are being followed as per requirements
- Ensuring SLAs are adhered to for VAS account and pipeline forecasts are met as outlined by the Operations Manager
- Actively work with key partners to reduce compliance fines through efficient and on time deliveries process
- Use knowledge and experience to problem solve across accounts
- Responsible for taking live any new sales opportunities with selected accounts (e.g. new markets, new fulfilment models, etc)
- Use account knowledge to support with the onboarding process of new wholesale partnerships
- Challenge ways of working where you see fit and deliver solutions
- Be an operational expert, offering mentorship & a point of escalation for Coordinators
- Work to achieve personal and team objectives
- To step up and support the Team Leader in times of absence
What you’ll get from us:
- 50% Staff discount
- Clothing Allowance
- Extended holiday (including Family and Volunteering leave)
- Flexible working
- A bold and vibrant place to work with bold and vibrant people
There’s plenty more on offer, but let’s get the ball rolling first – send us your CV.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. EVERYONE is welcome, EVERYONE is included, EVERYONE is free to bring their true self to work in a safe space where we can set each other up for success.