The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Studio & Production Team as a Stylist, where you will provide specialist expertise to ensure that all shoots are executed to expert level across studio and location productions delivering iconic product and brand styling.
As a Stylist you will:
- Produce high quality assets for Joules making sure they are consistent, and shoots are styled in accordance with the company style and brand guidelines
- Work closely with photographers to produce perfect product images
- Style outfits in both studio and location settings
- Style a variety of product types such as still life, mannequin, flat and on model to a strict daily shoot target
- Work collaboratively with coordination team to ensure that all samples are organized and prepared for shoots and the understand and are confident with the running order
- Coordinate rail walk through with shoot team prior to shooting
- Direct HMUA on looks and ensure model is prepared for test shots
- Organise samples for reshoots where necessary
- Follow studio processes to ensure the production runs seamlessly
- Utilise studio and asset management system to track and record samples through the studio cycle
- Work with the photographer to select appropriate imagery
- Be the first point in the quality control feedback process
- Collaborate with teams on a variety of creative projects
- Provide artistic and model direction on set
- Maintain studio and styling equipment
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion related subject
- Expert level of experience with studio and location styling
- Expertise of working on high volume ecommerce studio
- A commercial styling portfolio that demonstrates expertise and knowledge of current and emerging fashion trends
- Proficient in Mac platform
- Basic knowledge of Capture One Pro
- Reliable with the ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work under pressure in deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task and follow projects through to completion
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent model direction skills, with extensive on set experience
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Studio & Production Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.