Assistant Supply Chain Planner
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within Supply Chain as Assistant Supply Chain Planner where you will support the Supply Chain Planner with managing the day-to-day tasks of the Inbound Supply Chain team.
The successful candidate will report on current performance and help to provide detailed analysis to support strategic future supply chain planning.
- Creating and reporting on weekly inbound performance vs targets - completing weekly trade pack sheets and highlights to the Supply Chain Planner
- Collating and reporting on monthly supplier delivery performance vs compliance requirements
- Providing accurate and detailed SLA information for reporting purposes
- Experience of working in a Supply Chain supportive role, managing stock from origin port to DC's.
- The ability to complete day-to-day tasks with minimal input from the Supply Chain Planner
- Assistance with setting day-to-day priorities with the Supply Chain Assistants
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So, we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Supply chain are growing their skills by rising to challenges that include maintaining service and relationships while finding the best partners that also offer the best value – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.