SAP (Hybris) Developer
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Ecommerce team as an SAP (Hybris) Developer where we you will support and develop Joules' E-Commerce websites according to requirements that come from a wide range of stakeholders. You will be an integral part of the team and will have the opportunity to implement and continuously improve our development architecture.As an SAP (Hybris) Developer you will:
- Develop our SAP/Hybris/Commerce cloud platform.
- Contribute within Joules agile process including Planning, Product Backlog review for estimation and daily standups.
- Support where necessary with Joules Pipeline process designing new features and project design.
- Work closely with the Tech Arch/BA tam to ensure that tickets are described correctly and feedback if they have suggestions for improvements to the implementation.
- Take ownership of a feature through the development life-cycle, from requirements gathering to implementations, testing and post-release support.
- Review pull requests for peers and feedback to comments and suggestions.
- Write unit tests when appropriate and achieve full coverage of new code.
- Support in shaping development strategy.
- Mentor and support development team members where appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Qualification.
- Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience with Java and Hybris.
- Previous experience working with E-Commerce Marketplaces would be highly beneficial.
- Experience within a retail/lifestyle brand would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering headless Ecommerce.
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Ecommerce continues to develop and evolve at a rapid pace, we’re always looking at new and better ways to deliver for our customers – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’