Quality Control Administrator
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Quality and Technical team as Quality Control Administrator where you will complete all QOA, faulty returns and audit documentation, ensuring Joules product is fit for purpose before it reaches the consumer.
Responsibilities also include:-
- Working with the QC team on a daily basis, and completing all relevant paperwork
- Recording information on faulty product and sharing with the relevant parties including photographs where necessary
- Working with other departments such as technical and distribution on all product issues
- Relocating the stock on the systems
- Completing all faulty returns paperwork, check in and check out goods, to ensure the DC paper work is legal
- Completing due diligence paperwork, when requested each season, to ensure the Joules garments are legal & safe
What we are looking for:-
- Exceptional Administration knowledge and Computer Skills Word & Excel spread sheets
- Good time management
- Excellent departmental & people skills
- Brilliant interpersonal communication
- A good team player
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
From sketch to shelf, we bring Joules to life – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.