The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role as a Branch/Allocations Merchandiser where you will deliver Allocation and Replenishment requirements for multiple product Departments, ensuring adequate stock holdings in Stores & Partners to deliver optimum sales and profit.
As a Branch/Allocations Merchandiser, you will:
- Ensures timely input of Initial Allocations by Allocators for the Departments overseen
- Advises Merchandiser where stock is unavailable to support the allocation plan proposed. Progresses solution in order to maintain stock plan
- Tracks launch position for the Departments overseen: monitors % fulfillment and works with Merchandiser to propose solutions for lateness
- Creates phased launch reports for Stores & Partners to advise on when stock will be available to launch, detailing quantities and key lines
- Actively seeks feedback on stock package performance from Stores/Partners to capture missed sales opportunities or detail not seen in sales
- Will respond to feedback in actions driven by allocation and replenishment amendments: provides excellent service by sharing actions
- Analyses replenishment profiles against trading performance to increase fast sellers and reduce slow sellers, actively supporting sell through
- Understands the promotional calendar for Departments overseen and arranges the required stock builds to ensure sales plans can be met
- Responsible for price book accuracy
- Continually checks continuity/carry-over stocks to ensure availability levels are maximised: ensures focus is maintained season-to-season
- Analyses sales off space performance for Departments overseen. Adjusts in-season plans, makes recommendations for future grading
- Monitors accuracy of ring fence sales orders and initial allocations, ensuring Merchandising Range Plans are followed
- Creates any new store stock requirements using best available product assortment. Ensures initial allocations on system in timely manner
- Provides product category level forecasts for allocations and replenishment outbound requirements for Senior Allocations Merchandiser
- Monitors seasonal stock performance and creates replenishment profile plans for future seasons based on this information for key lines
- Ensures seasonal price books are populated on time, in line with Critical Path requirements
- Ensures switch off of replenishment and will actively adjust allocations to run-down stock in Channels in line with stock targets to reduce recall
- Previous experience as an Allocator or Assistant Merchandiser
- Demonstrating exceptional trading and analytical capability
- Ability to take decisions quickly where required
- Generating ideas, choices and solutions; discuss ideas and embrace change
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Merchandisers are some of the best in the business because they gain invaluable experience liaising widely with suppliers and manufacturers – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’