Social Media & Content Coordinator
Give your career a breath of fresh (countryside) air.
For the colourful and carefree who make the most out of life, Joules is the British country lifestyle brand that encourages all of life’s adventures.
At Joules, we design clothing, accessories and homeware for all the family. Alongside a whole lot more.We are inspired by nature. We have fun. And we care.
It’s been quite a journey from when we started way back in 1989. And thanks to staying true to our roots, and a team that is always wanting to do better, we’re pleased that the adventure is as exciting as ever.
We think it’s your time to join in the fun.
Social Media & Content Coordinator– HYBRID WORKING
The role of Social Media & Content Coordinator, sits in our spectacular Brand Marketing & Campaigns department where you will take responsibility for daily planning and scheduling, reporting on and posting content across multiple platforms.
Day to day as a Social Media & Content Coordinator:
- Coordinate the day-today planning across our organic social channels, blog and HUB content platforms.
- Monitor social platforms daily, requiring some posting on the weekends to ensure all posts are fully optimised, live, tagged correctly and product is in stock.
- Coordinate and run the social media and content calendar, inputting into requirements and timelines.
- Coordinate content briefs as required, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Posting daily content across multiple platforms (also outside of core hours – the weekend and evenings are required).
- Gather data for weekly and monthly reporting across organic channels.
- Work across channels to ensure consistency of messaging across social and paid platforms.
- Support with content creation as required.
- Budget responsibility, including keeping an up-to-date tracker of spend, raising POs and processing invoices for the team.
- Support content creation and copywriting as required by the team.
- Support the team with strategic content ideas based on target market and keyword research, with a focus on customer engagement, acquisition, retention and product sales.
- Research content trends, innovation, and competitor activity, identifying opportunities for growth.
- Supporting the execution of our content strategy to drive brand engagement and hero our product across Joules and FOJ accounts.
- Coordinate the integration of Friends of Joules, Garden Trading, licensing and partnerships not wider campaigns as required.
- Coordinate general team admin, including raising PO and coordinating invoices on the budget tracker.
What we need you to have:
- Solid experience in social media marketing – across both content creation and organising reporting/posting.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media, content creation and organic reporting.
- Strong understanding of digital content formats and digital landscape.
- Experience in using multi-platform posting, scheduling and reporting systems with a strong knowledge of social media metrics and software systems.
- Ability to manage multiple workflow streams in line with a brief.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Packages, and Word-press CMS.
What you’ll get from us:
- 50% Staff discount
- Clothing Allowance
- Extended holiday (including Family and Volunteering leave)
- Flexible working
- A bold and vibrant place to work with bold and vibrant people
There’s plenty more on offer, but let’s get the ball rolling first – send us your CV.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. EVERYONE is welcome, EVERYONE is included, EVERYONE is free to bring their true self to work in a safe space where we can set each other up for success.