Wholesale Administration Assistant (3-6 month FTC)
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Wholesale team as an Administration Assistant where you will provide support to the Wholesale Operations team.As a Wholesale Administration Assistant, you will:
- Process repeat orders in a timely & effective manner, communicating with the customer
- Support with processing of returns and credits for the team
- Complete customer information templates
- Support selling campaigns and promotional activity within the department
- Support with the seasonal sample ordering and shipping process
- Ensure all emails and telephone calls are answered promptly and directed where necessary if unable to action
- Maintain a high standard of administration & communication
- Solve problems and issues where able to, escalate if neccessary
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in administration/customer service
- Excellent and accurate verbal & written communication
- Good level of IT skills, full understanding and experience of using Microsoft Office including good knowledge of Excel
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent planning & organisation skills, ability to work to deadlines
- Professional approach at all times
Please note: this is a 3-6 month fixed term contract.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our forward-thinking, fun and self-motivated team enjoy a fast-paced working environment that continues to grow – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’