Purchase Order Administrator (12 month fixed term contract)
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within Supply Chain as Purchase Order Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract where you will support with administration and day-to-day tasks relating to Purchase Orders.
The main purpose of role is to accurately raise, split and monitor Purchase Orders for stock commitments in a timely manner to achieve product launch.
What we are looking for:-
- Somebody who is looking to start in an entry level role for a career in Merchandising or Supply Chain
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivation in completing tasks in a pro-active manner
- An understanding and clear idea of career path and skills needed to achieve this
- Ability to interpret facts and figures to identify the real issues
- A logical and common-sense approach to solving problems
- The ability to embrace working in a team, understanding the professional relationship with Buying, Design and Tech counterparts
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So, we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Supply chain are growing their skills by rising to challenges that include maintaining service and relationships while finding the best partners that also offer the best value – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.
This role will be due to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19, with flexible work from home options available in the future. Ideally the successful candidate would be required to attend Head Office in Market Harborough on occasion.