Application Support Analyst
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our IT team as an Application Support Analyst where you will provide application support for Internal Staff, Stores, Show Staff and field staff.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Application Support Manager you can expect to work on our Microsoft Dynamics AX, Red Prairie, Biztalk and other retail transactional systems troubleshooting user issues and resolving issues within the system and with the interfaces between systems.
As an Application Support Analyst you will:
- Provide application support for Internal Staff, Stores, Show Staff and field staff whilst working with 3rd Party Software Suppliers on incident resolution.
- Conduct checks daily to ensure the smooth running of the systems which enable our sales processes in all channels to serve the customer, as well as identifying recurring issues and suggesting improvements by establishing root cause.
- Record all details of incident, task, request, change and problem management in service desk.
- Identify and define priorities that can be applied to applications systems issues so that all parties involved can direct their activities appropriately.
- When new applications are implemented, work with the Project teams to ensure they can be supported and managed in an effective way by Application Support.
- Develop test cases and scripts when new solutions and projects are implemented to ensure that solutions are tested in a failure as well as successful situation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business application support techniques and methodologies including documentation that support issue resolution and detail root cause analysis to aid in prevention of recurring issues.
- Support the Application Support Team Leader in developing a strategy for delivering new applications to Joules that supports the company objectives.
What we are looking for...
- Technical knowledge and understanding of supporting OMS and/or ERP software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience supporting integration software or middleware systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Knowledge Red Prairie (JDA Despatcher WMS).
- Knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL or T-SQL).
- Previous experience with multichannel disciplines from a system perspective.
- Foundation or higher ITIL certification.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK's fastest growing lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’