Shows Sales Assistant
Give your career a breath of fresh (countryside) air.
For the colourful and carefree who make the most out of life, Joules is the British country lifestyle brand that encourages all of life’s adventures.
At Joules, we design clothing, accessories and homeware for all the family. Alongside a whole lot more. We are inspired by nature. We have fun. And we care.
It’s been quite a journey from when we started way back in 1989 and we're staying true to our roots! As a team that is always wanting to do better, we’re pleased that the adventure is as exciting as ever.
We have some great opportunities to join our amazing Shows team, where we travel the country and make friends for life. Whatever the weather, you will see our Shows team working together, bringing the Joules brand to life for our customers.
As a Shows Sales Assistant, you will:
- Travel the UK to represent our retail proposition at various exciting events throughout the year such as Burghley Horse Trials, The Royal Highland Show, Carfest and many others
- Report to the Shows Event Managers and assist the shows team with the unpacking of lorries and setup of our show stands
- Provide excellent customer service to all our customers throughout the Show trading period
- Assist with the breakdown of the show stand and the packing of lorries at the end of the show
- There may also be work available in our warehouse throughout the peak trading season (April-November) which includes preparing, packing & unpacking our lorries for our events, and maintaining warehouse standards
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role
- Passion and enthusiasm to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Passion and enthusiasm about our lifestyle brand with an eye for great British fashion
- You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable working and living closely alongside a large team of Joules ambassadors through the duration of the shows
- You will thrive when working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible regarding travel and working hours and days
- Full clean manual driving licence is preferable, but not essential
- This is a national role, with flexible hours so we welcome applicants from anywhere in the UK.
- Accommodation and food are provided when staying away for events
- This role is likely to start in February 2023
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
It’s high energy, high impact retail where people make friends while making sales – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’