The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our PMO Team a Project Administrator/Co-Ordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will work to support the Programme Manager and project team in the administration, co-ordination, planning and control of projects.
As a Project Administrator, you will:
- Assist the Programme Manager and project team in the production and maintenance of the project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate the production of reports and produce project summary reports.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Assist the project team in the production of process mapping, as is and to be and documentation of these.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Programme Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Prior project co-ordination or admin experience would be highly beneficial.
- Experience working cross-functionally with different business units.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Great level of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience working to different project methodologies would be highly beneficial.
- Use of Viso systems would be highly beneficial.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our PMO Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.