The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our IT team as Integration Analyst where you will manage and analyse the data integration across disparate systems to meet functional and non-functional requirements for operational systems across ERP, WMS, EPOS, eCommerce, PLM, and other tertiary systems.
As Integration Analyst/Developer, you will:
- Provide development and implementation expertise on projects with project managers, business analysts, business teams and service teams
- Provide technical thought leadership for projects and issue resolution and input into the Technology roadmap
- Provide technical leadership on projects and issue resolution for other initiatives by providing subject matter expertise to develop architectures and standards for:
- Manage and review code in SQL, C#.Net, BizTalk 360 and Azure LogicApps.
- Review development timelines and workload of any in-house development
- Create and maintain documentation for technical designs, technology roadmaps and operational procedures.
- Sufficiently manage source control for all integration and documentation.
- Manage gateways to promote changes to the live environment for integration work, including overseeing and being responsible and accountable for the transition to application support for operational use.
- Provide technical expertise and support for service management in the resolution of complex incidents and problems.
- Liaise with service teams in regards to performance and escalate the requirements to ensure that systems are scaling in accordance with demand.
- Explore new technology, ensuring sound cases are built for review by the Senior Integration Analyst/Business Systems Manager to review.
What we are looking for:
- Commercial acumen, including an understanding of the overall picture of IT services and how IT adds value to the business.
- The ability to promote technology within the business, using business friendly language, and seek out opportunities with tangible business benefits.
- Effectiveness of project and service improvement work.
- Excellent all-round technology knowledge and some experience of the Microsoft technology stack (Dynamics and AX 2012, D365, SQL) .
- Experience of the support, development, operation or maintenance of IT software infrastructure and services with specific skills in:
- Integration technologies including API's, Microservices, LogicApps Event-driven architecture or Microsoft BizTalk.
- Creating and maintain integration standards.
- Web service architectures (SOAP and REST)
- Source control maintenance.
- Ensuring data quality and integrity at all levels of development
- Ability to follow development processes and release management
- Ability to learn or experience of an understanding of working practices within an Enterprise level IT department
- IT experience in an analytical role supporting several the technologies listed in this job description.
- Experience in a similar role where they have managed the support of integration services.
- Degree in IT related subject or equivalent work experience.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits