Senior ECRM Coordinator
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our E-Commerce Team as a Senior ECRM Coordinator where you will be responsible for managing, coordinating and reporting on all CRM Emails, Mobile Marketing and other CRM projects across UK, US and DE.
As a Senior ECRM Coordinator, you will:
- Ownership of the delivery of all CRM emails including production, scheduling and execution across UK, DE and US.
- Manage forecasts for CRM emails ensuring that there are continuous improvements from learnings and implement across all markets.
- Responsible for the delivery, measurement and improvement of our mobile marketing and refer a friend campaigns.
- Support CRM Manager by working with the Customer team to help rollout of new segmentation capabilities.
- Responsible for providing analytical support, reporting and insight across the wider customer retention team delivering weekly and monthly reports.
- Build on relationships with our 3rd party agencies to help shape and deliver a robust email communications and testing plan.
- Drive Joules emails to become best in class by keeping abreast of market, consumer trends and competition.
- Keep up to date with new technology and agencies making recommendations on improvements or new developments.
- Develop and manage ECRM Assistant through day to day working priorities as well as personal development.
- Work well on own initiative but also be a fully committed team player and engender respect and support from other members of the Ecommerce team.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of working on digital marketing channels including Email Marketing. Mobile and referral marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of other digital marketing disciplines
- Previous experience of working with marketing technologies to support channel growth
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of web analytics and marketing channel attribution
- Expertise and knowledge of managing digital marketing campaigns across customer type
- Good planning skills in promotional and marketing campaign calendars
- Worked with third party agencies previously
- Good communication and collaboration skills across peer groups and senior management
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our E-Commerce Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.