Senior Management Accountant
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Finance team as a Senior Management Accountant where you will be a highly involved member of the Management Accounts Team working closely to support the Finance Business Partnering process across the business.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will:
- Produce accurate and timely monthly Management Accounts for stakeholders across the business.
- Have proven working experience of the key drivers of margin and costs.
- Review costs against actual run rates, budget, last year and forecast, in addition to presenting the results back to the Direct of Financial Operations.
- To support the Senior Manager of Group Reporting in the training and development of the Management Accounts and wider finance team.
- Investigate and explain major variances to budget, forecast and last year to senior leadership.
- Support with the external audit and year-end reporting cycle.
- Develop internal systems to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of key reporting deadlines.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA) with demonstratable experience with the workplace post qualification.
- Extensive experience using Excel for accounting.
- Experience line managing would be highly beneficial.
- Proven experience business partnering with colleagues at different levels & cross-functionally.
- Demonstratable experience implementing new and improved processes and practises within your area of expertise.
- Retail experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft AX would be highly beneficial.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Finance Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.