Supply Chain Manager
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within Supply chain as Supply Chain Manager where you will have responsibility for creating the inbound and capacity plan globally based on commercial demand requirements. You will be responsible for identifying areas of risk to capacity, supporting cost, time and emissions reduction and creating solutions. Responsible for delivering inbound >95% on time in full (OTIF)
As Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities will also include:
- Inbound: optimum routes defined, monitoring min and max volumes through the total supply chain, exploring options for direct ship globally to reduce cost, time and emissions (monthly, seasonally, annually)
- Outbound: International capacity planning with carriers (monthly, seasonally, annually). Reviewing export regulations and processes to support improvements in accuracy of data, leading to cost and time improvements
- S&OP: Capacity for DCs aligned to and strategies put in place to prevent excess stocks. Returns and recalls flow of goods planned and aligned to DC capacity and processing capability, minimising the time stock is off sale. Dwell time of stock in DC reported, surfacing lines with no or limited movement to drive action. Stock reporting visibility to ensure that all physical stock can be processed and sold.
- Compliance: Responsible for the Supplier Delivery Manual, Customs procedures, KPI reporting to Buying, Merchandising and Finance. AEO audit programme and Bond exception management to seek continuous improvements, developing internal capability in order to review Joules ability to apply for own CFSP. Freight >95% OTIF, safely and undamaged. Receipts reporting and escalation of GRN issues not resolved within 24 hours.
- CSR: Focused on packaging, carton size and fill, finding appropriate transit packaging solutions. Recording CO2 emissions and seeking improvements focused on freight methods and container utilisation.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar manager Supply Chain role with responsibilities for strategic management and development of best practice initiatives/continuous improvements
- Experience in sea freight from Far East (desirable)
- Specialisation in purchasing, inbound, imports/exports compliance, S&OP is desirable
- An innovative thinker who can find solutions, think laterally to understand process enhancements and looks to implement best practise
- A team-player and excellent leader
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So, we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Supply chain are growing their skills by rising to challenges that include maintaining service and relationships while finding the best partners that also offer the best value – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.