E-Commerce Test Analyst
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Ecommerce team as an E-Commerce Test Analyst where we you will play a critical role in delivering Joules digital expansion and improvements in all aspects of the delivery life cycle.As an E-Commerce Test Analyst you will:
- Create and execute functional and non-functional test cases through UAT, E2E, regression, smoke, production, and hyper-care phases of projects to ensure a readiness for launch.
- Create project test plans in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Identify, review, and analyse issues; raising concise, clear and accurate defects.
- Support or lead design review sessions with cross-functional team members to review requirements and sign off testing specifications
- Create and maintain a test automation framework and scenarios
- Work with Project Managers to ensure testing phases are completed to required timeframes.
- Collaborate with other Testers to ensure the testing artefacts across all projects organised and compatible.
- Support business teams in defining detailed ‘testable’ requirements.
- Work with the business, analysis and technical teams to help architect applications to support effective quality assurance; challenging the designs and estimations to help ensure the best possible solution is delivered.
- Conduct or assist current state analysis in order to help design future state processes.
- Conduct or assist with hands on training sessions for business teams.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of testing methodologies and techniques, and agile processes; and using the understanding to contribute to the continual improvement of the team.
- Strong experience of testing within an E-Commerce Platform in a Retail environment is essential. SAP Hybris experience is desirable.
- Strong experience of testing within an Agile environment, preferably working with multi-channel projects.
- Robust and in-depth testing skills, including APIs and Selenium. Python is desirable.
- Significant experience in automated test approaches and creation of test automation frameworks
- Agile and Testing training and qualifications are desirable.
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Ecommerce continues to develop and evolve at a rapid pace, we’re always looking at new and better ways to deliver for our customers – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’