Wholesale Coordinator FTC (German Speaking)
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Wholesale team as a Wholesale Coordinator (German Speaking) where you will provide sales, account and operational support for external and internal customers. Manage order processing and receipt & conversion of orders to invoice for your customer base. Act pro-actively to maximise revenue, sales and efficiency.
As a Wholesale Coordinator you will:
- Develop strong, knowledgeable relationships with external and internal customers
- Own issues and solve problems or complaints, escalates as necessary
- Maintain a high standard of account administration; with particular attention to specific customer or market requirements
- Act as knowledgeable advisor to customers on products as required; supporting ‘alternatives’ selling where appropriate
- Manage all returns and credits for your customers or as directed
- Uphold accurate and timely order-processing
- Be responsible for the maintenance & conversion of order-book (on-time-in-full despatching and invoicing) and ensure a ‘valid’ and up-to-date order-book
- Take ownership of the weekly forecast of invoice/conversion of ‘owned’ order-book and be proactive when reporting on order-book position ( customers, agents, managers )
- Push for release of credit held orders to support conversion goals
- Liaise with warehouse demand planning to manage orders through despatch
- Have continuous focus on maximising stock orders (‘upsell’); from outbound calls and conversion of inbound calls
- Show an active participation in meeting seasonal/ specific sales campaign targets
- Work effectively with internal departments and colleagues to deliver objectives; develop strong relationships cross-functionally
- Report and record all critical communications with customers
- Ensure appropriate prompts and regular feedback is given to the business (e.g. Trade Indicator) for all issues or opportunities
- Visit external customers in line with policy (to add value in respect of relationship management, order book management, delivery or VAS issues etc)
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in German is highly advantageous
- Commercially aware and comfortable with sales targets
- Customer Service and order management experience - B2B
- Self-motivated, can balance team and individual needs and use this to manage priorities
- Strong verbal & written communication in English & German
- Is able to work well as part of a team
- Has a proactive approach and considers revenue building when making decisions
- The ability to problem solve queries
- Have strong relationship management skills
- Intermediate Excel and database management experience
- Confident to liaise with customer base (depending on vacancy e.g International/National/Field)
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Wholesale Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.