The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Merchandising team as an Allocations Merchandiser, where you will input Allocation sales orders to give visibility of the stock required to move from DC to Retail Channels in order to sell on to end Customer. Will review trading information and make recommendations to optimise sales and stock plans in Channels
As an Allocations Merchandsier you will:
- Input Initial Allocation orders within AX using initial allocation plans from the Departments Merchandising Range Plan
- Monitor delivery of product for the Department. Reviews weekly to reflect any movements to delivery date in initial allocation sales orders
- Ensure product is allocated as per the initial allocation order plan input, monitor until stock is reported in situ at the required location
- Report on the % of stock delivered to end location on-time-in-full for each phase launch Communicate lateness and advises on availability
- Meet weekly with Department Merchandising representative to review delivery dates and upcoming allocation plans
- Offer recommendations to adjust allocation and replenishment plans for the Department they support by reviewing weekly trading information
- Complete actions and recommendations agreed to by Department Merchandising representative
- Seek to understand any upcoming trading events or key products for the Department and will build stock on key lines where agreed
- Complete the set up of promotional codes and price book changes in line with Merchandising requirements
- Review sales performance for their department/product categories vs dedicated space. Will use this to adjust remaining allocation plans
- Input the seasonal ring-fence sales order for all channels pre-season trading using the Departments Merchandising Range Plan
- Input any new store stock builds as required and determined by Allocations Merchandiser
- Review replenishment profiles and adjusts to support increased sales and profit with agreement from Allocations Merchandiser
- Input initial prices into price books in line with Critical Path requirements
- Monitor sales and stock held in Stores and Partners and highlights slow selling lines to the Merchandising team. Follows up on actions
- Monitor individual store stock holdings against targets and recommend actions required to Allocations Merchandiser
What we are looking for:
- Entry level role for a Merchandising or Allocations Career path
- Degree in Fashion, Business or Analytical-type desirable but not essential. Passionate self-starters with the right qualities considered
- Experience in Stores is desirable but not essential
- Acceptance of administrative task vital whilst displaying the motivation to learn
- Self-motivated in completing tasks in a pro-active manner
- Ability to interpret facts and figures to identify the real issues
- Always achieves high levels of accuracy and can understand the knock-on impact of inaccuracies
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Merchandising Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.