Merchandising Manager (Womens, Accessories and Footwear)
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.Step into a role as Merchandising Manager on Womens, Footwear and Accessories, ensuring the delivery of planning and trading strategies alongside all Merchandiser KPIs are being achieved.
- Hold accountability for product forecasting accuracy across your departments, whilst supporting people to deliver and operate with best practice
- Manage up to 3 Product Departments for Merchandising: may indirectly support the management of up to 17 people
- Deliver and continually support clear roles & responsibilities for each member of the product Merchandising team
- Ensure your team is aware of the big picture and swiftly communicates any changes to top line strategy which will be driven by trading
- Work closely with Buying and Design counterparts to ensure the product teams are developing ranges that meet the seasonal goals laid out
- Take accountability for your departments trading KPIs, ensuring maximum profit is delivered
- Extensive experience in Merchandising within a fashion/retail environment.
- Prior responsibility of a department is required for this role along with a full understanding of end-to-end process
- A 50/50 approach to people development and task execution:
- Can articulate the strategic vision for the departments and wider Merchandising team: Can get their teams 'on board' to deliver
- An understanding of being a role model: constantly upholds the brands purpose and behaviours. Leads by example
- Accountability for the delivery of all key Merchandising objectives and responsibilities.
- Excellent ability to understand business needs and forecasts
- Have a high level understanding of the impact their department has on the wider business.
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
This role will be due to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19, with flexible work from home options available in the future. Ideally the successful candidate would be required to attend Head Office in Market Harborough on occasion.
If you like our style, you’ll love it here – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.