The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Merchandising team as an Allocator where you will input allocation sales orders to give visibility of the stock required to move from DC to Retail Channels in order to sell on to end Customer.
As an Allocator you will:
- Input Initial Allocation orders using initial allocation plans from the departments Merchandising Range Plan
- Monitor delivery of product for the department. Review weekly to reflect any movements to delivery date in initial allocation sales orders
- Ensure product is allocated as per the initial allocation order plan input
- Report on the % of stock delivered to end location on-time-in-full for each phase launch
- Offer recommendations to adjust allocation and replenishment plans for the department by reviewing weekly trading information
- Seek to understand any upcoming trading events or key products for the department and build stock on key lines
- Review sales performance for the department/product categories v’s dedicated space
- Input any new store stock builds as required and determined by Allocations Merchandiser
- Monitor sales and stock held in Stores and Partners and highlights slow selling lines to the Merchandising team
What we are looking for:
- Entry level role for a Merchandising or Allocations Career path
- Degree in Fashion, Business or Analytical-type desirable but not essential. Passionate self-starters with the right qualities considered
- Experience in Stores is desirable but not essential
- Acceptance of administrative task vital whilst displaying the motivation to learn
- Planning & Organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Demonstrates great team work
- Clear communication skills
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Merchandising Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.