Give your career a breath of fresh (countryside) air.
For the colourful and carefree who make the most out of life, Joules is the British country lifestyle brand that encourages all of life’s adventures.
At Joules, we design clothing, accessories and homeware for all the family. Alongside a whole lot more. We are inspired by nature. We have fun. And we care.
It’s been quite a journey from when we started way back in 1989. And thanks to staying true to our roots, and a team that is always wanting to do better, we’re pleased that the adventure is as exciting as ever. We think it’s your time to join in the fun.
The role of Trainee Buyer, sits in our remarkable Buying department where you will be assisting the buying team to create a successful product range in line with our brand identity
Day to day as a Trainee Buyer:
- Support the Buying team with all administrative tasks
- Update and maintain product data on our system
- Support on critical path management/meetings
- Sample management – chasing, logging, labelling, filing
- Develop a good understanding of the customer and the product
- Works flexibly to meet deadlines
- Support the Assistant Buyer with range development
What we need you to have:
- Work in a timely manner, prioritizes tasks and communicate to the department
- Ability to problem solve
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of work/data input
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the buying role and shows determination
What you’ll get from us:
- 50% Staff discount
- Clothing Allowance
- Extended holiday (including Family and Volunteering leave)
- Flexible working
- A bold and vibrant place to work with bold and vibrant people
There’s plenty more on offer, but let’s get the ball rolling first – send us your CV.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. EVERYONE is welcome, EVERYONE is included, EVERYONE is free to bring their true self to work in a safe space where we can set each other up for success.