Digital Learning Content Creator
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
As a Digital Learning Content Creator, you will be responsible for designing and creating fresh, creative content for a digital leaning platform. Content design will be focused heavily on video in addition to some written learning modules.
You will design, script, film/ create, edit and publish learning content through close working with subject matter experts in the business.
As a Digital Learning Content Creator you will:
- Working alongside other members of the Learning & Development Team and subject matter experts, to design fresh, creative and innovative learning solutions for a wide variety of teams and subject matters including, but not limited to, onboarding and induction.
- Production and editing of bite-sized video content (our main training format) using all business resources such as Adobe Suite, Lumix G7, set up of LED lights, and RODE mic recording. Ensuring professional and engaging content is designed within brand guidelines, (an average end to end production time of 1-2 weeks).
- Working with L&D partners and to manage the project lifecycle ensuring that the learning produced meets business area requirements
- Designing and creating bespoke film introductions and titles in Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro.
- Sourcing and creating professional grade illustrations and graphics for use within content, providing strong graphic design knowledge in the production of digital training and communication materials which reflect the brand standards.
- Sourcing and creating professional grade photography, when needed for use within the learning content.
- Listening and understanding to internal teams’ requirements to design brilliant learning content that delivers an engaging learning experience.
- Working closely with other members of the learning and development team you will regularly innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible, making suggestions and recommendations to keep our internal training delivery at the forefront of industry knowledge
- Regularly share new learnings and knowledge with the L&D team to ensure the whole team is updated on new formats and development methods.
- Managing and prioritising your workload with confidence and efficiency, ensuring that everything you produce is in line with Joules quality and branding
- Be mindful of business activity and priorities, working with the business to maximise learning opportunities and time frames.
- Keep up to date with Fuse Learning Platform initiatives and functionality.
- Along with the other members of the L&D team, review other learning & development design work to ensure consistency across the team,
- Engage and network with key stakeholders, peers and all levels of colleagues, building rapport and working relationships, that help influence the implementation and usage of the FUSE platform
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and creating digital content using Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience with video cameras and videography.
- Strong visual design skills and confidence in using Adobe Suite. Creating digital visual effects and graphics.
- Strong organisation, time management and analytical skills to be able to deal with multiple projects and challenges and ensure all priorities are met.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues at all levels, ensuring their learning requirements are met.
- Excellent IT Skills, including a good working knowledge of, Adobe, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent understanding of the skills, tools and processes used in the design and development of high quality learning solutions.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts both verbally and in written communications.
- Good project management skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- A passion for delivering high quality creative solutions.
- Curiosity to uncover new and more productive ways of doing things.
- Ability to work under pressure, making effective decisions in a collaborative learning team environment.
- Full driving licence and car for travel to stores and filming locations across retail estate.
- Previous eLearning management experience in a retail brand
- Has previously worked with FUSE learning system
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our People Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.