Customer Services Resource Planner
The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into a role within our Customer Service Team as Resource Planner. Here you will be responsible for ensuring that resources are managed efficiently and effectively to achieve departmental performance targets with effective scheduling.
As a Resource Planner, you will:
- Effectively plan resource, both long and short term, against forecast for both call and admin workloads
- Implement appropriate resource allocations, shift patterns and break scheduling, ensuring effective cover for holidays and other absences
- To produce up to date reports to show the overall customer service department performance
- Ensure the appropriate planning, forecasting and resourcing tools are in place to enable the effective management of available headcount, with a strong focus on customer service levels, productivity and efficiency
- Analyse forecasted contact volumes vs planned resource, identifying gaps and requirements for adjustments
- Provide long and short-term recruitment plans detailing FTE requirements, working with line manager and local recruitment agencies to deliver those plans during peak periods
- Continually monitor and propose effective resource adjustments to match business requirements, considering flexible options to maximise CSA satisfaction
- Support the development of a continuous performance improvement culture, with focus on capacity and under-performance against targets
- Supports Customer Service Team Leaders to manage absence and performance
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a call centre resource planning role
- Experience of resource management through peaks and troughs of workflow
- IT literate with strong numerical ability
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to work at pace and to varying deadlines
- Ability to gather and analyse information and make effective decisions
- Self-awareness skills and ability to understand impact on others
- Effective communication and feedback skills
- Approachable with an open minded attituded
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
Our Customer Service Team are some of the best in the business, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply Now’.