IT Project Manager
Give your career a breath of fresh (countryside) air.
For the colourful and carefree who make the most out of life, Joules is the British country lifestyle brand that encourages all of life’s adventures.
At Joules, we design clothing, accessories and homeware for all the family. Alongside a whole lot more. We are inspired by nature. We have fun. And we care.
It’s been quite a journey from when we started way back in 1989 and we're staying true to our roots! As a team that is always wanting to do better, we’re pleased that the adventure is as exciting as ever.
IT PROJECT MANAGER – HYBRID WORKING
The role of IT Project Manager sits in our spectacular Digital department where you will manage the delivery of Technical and/or Business projects and provide the best service that we can to our customers, both internal and external.
Day to day as a IT Project Manager:
- Support and help develop project management function for Joules to manage all Joules projects
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the Projects Delivery Framework to delivery appropriate governance for time, resource and cost.
- Overseeing projects to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
- To work closely with other Project Managers/Product managers and business partners, ensuring that cross over projects are managed effectively.
- Takes full responsibility for the leadership and management of all aspects of projects assigned to the project portfolio.
- Oversee and drive change management in association with each project
- Will be expected to manage a number of projects in accordance with the project framework
- Assesses, records and manages project risks and issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and ‘customer’ satisfaction goals for projects
- Agrees and defines project scope and objectives.
- Ensure that scope and objectives definition are controlled in order to ensure the project costs and timelines are not impacted.
- Tracks, controls and reports all areas of project/programme budget, spend and forecasts throughout the life of the projects. Ensures that project delivery meets quality and timeline expectations.
- Manages the project transition into support to ensure acceptable training, knowledge transfer and operational readiness is achieved.
- Prepare and develop the project status reports, including the health, deliverables, budget and forecasting.
- Ensure that the governance of projects meet the requirements set out by the Joules delivery process.
- Stakeholder management through meetings, communication plans and delivery requirements.
- Planning activities, resources, costs and time.
- Ensuring adequate documentation and training outputs are generated from the project team as appropriate for size and complexity.
- Management of project resources
- Delivery of benefit realisation against each project and presentation to the steering committee.
- Escalate appropriately and early in all project phases to the Leadership
- Ensure that skills are kept up to date using reference materials, conference attendance and peer networking.
What we are looking for:
Proven experience working within a similar role within a small to medium sized business.
With extensive project management experience across several, ever changing projects you'll have the ability to communicate and manage expectations in relation to project deadlines and cost.
With excellent communication skills you will effectively manage all projects areas with confidence across all business functions.
You'll have high attention to detail, organisational skills and proven experience working to tight timelines and within budgets in project driven environment.
A high level of stake holder management will be key to success in this role.
Experience in Microsoft 365, Microsoft AX 2012 or later, platform integrations/Interface/api projects would be highly beneficial.
What you’ll get from us:
- 50% Staff discount
- Clothing Allowance
- Extended holiday (including Family and Volunteering leave)
- Flexible working
- A bold and vibrant place to work with bold and vibrant people
There’s plenty more on offer, but let’s get the ball rolling first – send us your CV.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. EVERYONE is welcome, EVERYONE is included, EVERYONE is free to bring their true self to work in a safe space where we can set each other up for success.