The grass is greener… at Joules!
We have an eye for detail. We care and we challenge. We are creative and commercial, passionate and practical. We are flexible and generous. We inspire hard work and lead with kindness. We have big ambitions and are never afraid to give it some welly.
Step into the world of Shows as a Supervisor where we really come into our own. That is because this is where Tom Joule started, face to face with our core customers and where we feel right at home!
As a Supervisor, you will:
- Travel the UK to represent our retail proposition at various high-profile events throughout the year such as Burghley Horse Trials, The Royal Highland Show, Carfest and many others
- Assist the Shows Retail Manager with the setup and break down of the show stand
- Drive sales throughout the day to ensure targets are met
- Supervise the Shows Sales Assistants, providing motivational direction and support
What we are looking for:
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably gained in a fast-paced retail environment
- Previous experience in a customer focused role, with passion and enthusiasm to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Passion and enthusiasm about our lifestyle brand with an eye for great British fashion
- Strong interpersonal skills, and comfortable working and living closely alongside a large team of Joules ambassadors through the duration of the shows
- Thrive when working in a busy fast-paced environment and be flexible regarding travel and working hours and days
- Comfortable with extensive travel and periods away from home
- You will be within a comfortable commuting distance from our distribution Centre in Corby, Northamptonshire
- Full clean manual driving licence is essential
Still not sure if the grass is greener?
As a company that values its people as its biggest asset, we want to look after ours so that they feel at home. So we put together a package of financial rewards and wellbeing benefits to help you achieve your perfect balance of work and play. To find out more visit: https://careers.joules.com/rewards-benefits
It’s high energy, high impact retail where people make friends while making sales – so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special - click ‘Apply’